Among the many challenges facing the construction industry are:
- A highly competitive bidding environment
- Tight margins on contracts
- Frequent fluctuations in materials and equipment costs
- Complex human resources requirements
- Specific financing needs that are often difficult to meet
- Stringent Government regulations
... and, of course, a complex and demanding tax regime!
With years of experience serving clients in the construction industry, we are well placed to understand your specific needs and provide you with a first class service focused on improving efficiency and profitability in your business.
Whether you are a general contractor, special trade contractor, or subcontractor, our experienced team can advise and assist you with:
- Improving the estimating and bidding and process
- Reviewing contracts
- Scheduling jobs
- Improving billing and collection
- Advising on equipment acquisition, especially lease-or-buy decisions
- Improving procedures for purchasing and receiving materials
- Preparing and submitting applications for finance
- Managing human resources, including payroll, employment taxes, and application of employment laws
- Tax planning and advice
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you build a more profitable business.